It’s been a beautiful day in Boston today.
Absolutely crisp and clean and perfect weather.
My day has been so successful and I adore that feeling. Let’s see what I did:
1. Got up at 6 am, took the dogs on an 1 hour long walk, then to my old place for cleaning.
2. Cleaned, bagged up trash, consolidated things I still need to move (not much) and went through every room to say thanks for being there. That felt really good.
3. Got home. Waited for Comcast dude.
4. Comcast dude installed cable and internet.
5. Cleaned out 3 boxes.
6. Installed my blinds in the bedroom which were way more complicated than my bamboo blinds.
7. Finished installing bamboo blinds in living room.
8. INSTALLED CLOSET SYSTEM. Well, the start of it. I only got a hanging rod so far to ensure that I can actually install this right. This is HUGE.
9. Transferred clothes!!!!!!
10. Hung two paintings.
11. Brought one painting to shop to get restretched.
12. Talked to a good friend who helped me put some things in perspective.
13. Talked to another awesome friend who did the same.
Now just sitting here and thinking of gratitude. Also waiting for two friends to come over for un vino tinto.
We are home. Photos to come soon.